We sat down with Justin who’s one of our Technical Product Specialists and have asked him some questions about himself. This is what we found out:
• How long have you been working at the Allendale Group?
• When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was not sure
• What’s one hobby you’d love to get into?
• What’s your most used emoji?
Crying Laughing Face
• What’s your favourite sport to watch and which team?
Boxing – Tyson Fury
• What’s your favourite movie?
• Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
• What’s your biggest pet peeve?
• What’s your guilty pleasure?
• Who’s your favourite comedian?
• If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Golden Eagle – Be fun to fly
• What’s the first concert you ever went to?
• What country would you like to visit for the first time?
• What is one food/cuisine you can’t give up?
• If you could have dinner with someone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?
• What would be the title of your autobiography?
• Stuck on a desert island, what 1 item do you choose?
• What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Take responsibility and accept things the way they are, everything is all in how you look at it and how you decide to let it affect you. You have the power to choose. You can learn from it or you can just let it eat you up. It's completely your choice.